There must be a running theme today, but it is true: You can never go wrong with a natural makeup look.
Nude and rosy shades can be worn on any occasion: whether it’s a glam event, a party, or even just going to your local grocery store–it just looks good on literally everyone.
But if you’re new to the hue, Kathryn Bernardo has a go-to look for her everyday beauty look. Lucky for you, it’s pretty easy to do. With her latest collaboration, Generation Happy Skin, Kath came up with a holiday collection featuring eight new colors for the eyes, lips, and cheeks, plus a new product on the line: an easy-to-wear liquid eyeshadow.
Here, we’ll take you through the step-by-step process of achieving Kathryn Bernardo’s nude peach and rosy pink looks.
- Using the Crease-Proof Eyeshadow Stick in Fit, apply the product all over the crease as a base color, followed by the Everyday Liquid Eyeshadow in Glitzy on the lid. Blend together to create depth.
- Use the Water Lip & Cheek Tint in Sassy all over the lips before applying My Lips But Better in Charm.
- To add a flush to the cheeks, apply On-The-Go Blush in Toasted on the apples of your cheeks.
Get the Nude Peach set online here.
- Dab and blend the Crease-Proof Eyeshadow Stick in Fresh into the eyelids to ensure a crease-free and pigmented application that could last all day.
- Apply On-The-Go Blush in Pinched on the apples of your cheeks to have the effect of rosy cheeks.
- You can choose to use the Water Lip & Cheek Tint in Chill all over the lips for a natural look or My Lips But Better in Whimsy for a brighter pink lip.
Get the Rosy Pink set online here.