Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber’s #MakingMEGA shoot at Frankfurt, Germany is over, and things are only getting better from here.
In true Making MEGA fashion, the cover stars’ European fashion experience was documented, giving the audience a glimpse of what it’s like to produce a magazine, and what’s its like to bring the brightest stars to a far-flung locale. Judging from the sneak peeks from MEGA’s Instagram account, viewers are definitely in for a treat — after all, Maymay is a total entertainer and seeing her tap into her inner modelesque side is a sight to behold, especially when she’s with her eye candy and MEGA Man cover star Edward Barber.
MayMay Entrata stuns in a complementing draping of pink and red that displays her modelesque features unparalleled. We cannot wait to get started on this edition of #MakingMEGA. Photography by @dookieducay Styling by @rainierdagala Makeup by @emandeleonmakeup Hair by @jayweehair Clothes by @markbumgarner Special thanks to @captainluz and @starmagicphils #MakingMega2018 #MakingMegaWithMaymayEntrata #MaymayEntrata @maymay #IGtorial
This February, MEGA is holding a VIP screening of the Making MEGA in Germany with the cover girl herself!
Scroll to read the mechanics below:
1. Pre-order the February ’18 issue on or before January 20, 2018 online at @onemeganewstand to qualify.
2. 1 magazine entitles you to an e-raffle coupon.
3. 50 winners of 2 tickets each will be drawn on February 16, 2018.
4. A total of 100 tickets to the VIP screening of Making MEGA Fashion Documentary will be given away.
5. Winners may claim their tickets at the One Mega Group Inc. office.
6. Tickets are transferrable but non-convertible to cash. Any unclaimed tickets after the claiming deadline will be forfeited in favor of One Mega Group, Inc.