The fanny pack or belt bag is one of our favorite trends for good reason: it’s at once fashionable and functional. It’s gone beyond its streetwear sensibilities and 90s origins, going stronger than ever—and more importantly, affordable!
Whether you wear it around your waist or across your chest or back, let’s face it, we all love a good fanny pack. It’s functional, carrying all your essentials safely while keeping your hands free, and stylish—it can go with most outfits and style aesthetic.
RELATED: 8 Dad Style Essentials That You Will Actually Want To Wear
And with more and more options coming our way, fanny packs nowadays need not be expensive. From canvas to plastic, leather to vegan, there are a lot more offerings in various styles. So we gathered ten of the best belt bags that won’t break the bank—and won’t sacrifice style for the price!
1. Fresh from #COEDbyOxygen’s runway debut comes this covetable belt bag with the collection’s logo emblazoned in the front. The best part? It’s the cheapest of the bunch at only PHP299! Drop by any Oxygen branch at leading malls.
2. Lucida is an IG-based online shop that champions sustainable fashion and ethical production of their chic belt bags. Check out Lucida at @wearlucida on Instagram for more of their styles.
3. As one of the trendy RTW brands, Bershka has a slew of fanny packs and this transparent take is a definite fave. Visit Bershka at SM Megamall or Glorietta or head on to their online store at www.bershka.com/ph.
4. From silver to millenial pink to a variety of brown hues, Praco has all the colors of the rainbow available for only Php399! Praco is available on their Instagram page at @praco.ph.
5. Being a handbag and accessories bag, Parfois is one of the first stores we’ve spotted with a belt bag offering. This quilted piece caught our eye in an instant! Visit Parfois at SM Megamall or SM Aura or on their website www.parfois.com.
6. Priscolmtd—or Prince Stripes & Co. Limited—carries fanny packs in edgier designs that’s sure to bring out your inner street style or biker chick. Hop on over to their Instagram account @priscolmtd for more of their merchandise.
7. The go-to brand for fanny packs by bloggers and influencers, Habito’s signature belt bag—with its memorable silhouette and hardware—is certainly a bestseller. Habito is available via their Instagram @habito.ph!
8. If you’re looking for a belt bag that’s a little bit more street-ready, you can’t go wrong with this printed piece from Zara! Head on over to your favorite Zara store at Shangri-la Plaza or Powerplant Mall.